Thursday, July 31, 2014

Choose Life!

Is it amazing that God created all races of people! Jesus loves us all and life is so precious to Him! Since life is so precious to Jesus, why do people not value life? One thing that really breaks the Lord's heart is abortion. I just cannot understand why anyone can take the life of their own child. Life is so important to God that He knew us before our own mothers. Instead of abortion, choose life!


"Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world
Red, brown, yellow
Black and white
They are precious in His sight.
Jesus loves the little children
Of the world."




Psalm 139:13-16 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place, when I was woven together in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed body; all the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."



No comments:

Post a Comment