Friday, February 7, 2014

Are You Going Through A Valley In Your Life?

The Valley Gate was located on the West side of the Jerusalem Wall. To be with Christ outside the camp. The valley speaks of the lowest points of our lives. The times of trials and testing. A time where God is trying to humble us.


Nehemiah 3:13 “The Valley Gate was repaired by Hanun and the residents of Zanoah. They rebuilt it and put its doors with their bolts and bars in place. They also repaired a thousand cubits of the wall as far as the Dung Gate.”

John 10:9 Jesus said, “I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.”

Psalm 23:4 (KJV) “Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.”


When we go through the valleys of life, let us turn to Jesus. He can see us through safely!


Photo source: http://www.desertusa.com/monvalley/monument-valley.html

No comments:

Post a Comment